Entry #1

 Entry #1

My favorite hobby.

Hello, my name is Michael, and I have specific things I like to do as another person. My favorite hobby or hobby when I have free time is playing soccer. But what is soccer? Soccer is a game that is played on a field between two teams. Each team has up to 11 players with a goalkeeper each. One team plays in one direction and the other opposite towards the opposite goal, and the one that scores the most goals wins. However, I want to talk about this topic because I want to share my life with this sport and compare it with people with much more experience. If you want to know more about the relationship between that sport and me, keep reading.



Soccer is one of the things I like to play the most and spend time on, clearly when I have the time to practice it since sometimes, being a student, and it's a bit difficult to play. This sport filled me with joy when I started playing because, thanks to it, I was able to meet famous players on television screens, watching and surprising myself at what human beings are capable of doing when we are passionate about it and not like something. A clear example would be Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo. They have been considered the best current players for over ten years and continue to be so today. I started playing this sport as a child, and I have a little experience in the game since I have played it for many years. I always loved feeling all those feelings and experiences you gain when you touch a ball. Maybe I'll stop playing it after five years, but now I want to play it again like I used to do so I can relive everything I felt.



Finally, everyone looks for a way to have fun or find something to make them happy when they don't have something to do. In this case, my thing is soccer, which will continue to be so for a long time. When you enter a world where you like something, you will always try to look more deeply for what you want to be able to live it better and always enjoy what you like to do the most.



Comments

  1. Hello Michael, I enjoyed reading your entry because my favorite hobby is also soccer. I agreed with you with loving the feeling you get when you touch the ball. I cant wait to see your other entries.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment