Blog Entry #6
Entry: #6
A good diet
One of the problems, challenges, and suffering of some people is having a good diet since when you are not used to eating very healthily can be difficult. However, a good diet opens many good doors that help our health with many benefits that one would not think can be obtained. Healthy eating can change your life and give you the results you want to achieve. If you want to learn a little, keep reading.
One of the most
important things for all human beings is a good diet, but what is a good diet?
A healthy
diet provides the nutrients needed to maintain proper functioning, preserve
or restore health, minimize the risk of diseases, and guarantee reproduction,
pregnancy, lactation, development, and adequate growth.
In addition, we are
afraid to recognize what we should consume more or less to eat healthier and
that our body is full of vitamins, nutrients, energy, etc. On the page, Harvard
T.H CHAN says that we must balance our meals that contain different portions
of food, such as; making most of your meals vegetables and fruits – ½ of your
plate, going for whole grains – ¼ of your plate, protein power – ¼ of your
plate, healthy plant oils, Drink water, coffee, or tea and the most essential
stay active.
On the other hand, we
have many benefits when we start a healthy diet, thanks to the fact that we
only eat foods where our body can obtain even more beneficial substances. On
the Medical
News Today page, they tell us about the health problems that we avoid as
they are; heart health, lower risk of cancer, better mood, better gut health,
better memory, weight loss, diabetes control, strong bones and teeth, and
better sleep.
Many times people
cannot maintain a healthy life since they undergo diets that are too strong,
and after a few days, they leave it. That is why not all people try it, as they
fail. But if you maintain it, you can achieve magnificent results that later
you will feel like you have never felt before. That is why each person has to
do it differently since each body is different and needs an other diet.


_gallery.webp)
Hey Michael i read your blog and i really think its informative and helpful. I already eat healthy everyday but this will surely help others with their diet.
ReplyDeleteA Balanced diet and exercise is important to lead a healthy life and avoid many health problems. It is true that everyone is different and so people must plan for themselves accordingly. Personally, I know my diet isn’t good enough. Thank you for your post.
ReplyDeleteHey Michael, I've recently been trying to eat healthy so reading up on all the benefits truly has inspired me to keep going! When I eat better I can just feel it in my energy levels and how much sleep I get; I definitely have my cheat days...but I function a lot better when I eat healthier!
ReplyDeleteYour five new entries are really great, Michael! You have very interesting topics that you develop and discuss and support well, and you are working to engage and connect to your reader, which is very important. Your voice is honest and authentic, and your layout and visual appeal is well done. Keep it up! +EC entry.
ReplyDelete