Entry #9
Entry #9
Media
Media is any means of communication that we know. It does not necessarily need to be verbal, but it is also visual. Within the media, there are thousands of ways and formats in which we can use it, and each of them has something special and unique for each person. And this is not new since it has been within us for a long time, although it is currently something stronger and more controlling. The media is here to change the whole world.
Media is something more interesting. I often pay much more attention to everything around me when discussing media. Whenever I use an application, watch television, or read something, I ask myself, how can the media capture our attention within our society? It has too much power among us since there are different types of media for every kind of person; age does not matter since each type of media is characterized by having more interesting things than others. But what is the mean? Media, the plural of medium, refers to the communication channels through which we disseminate news, music, movies, education, promotional messages, and other data. It includes physical and online newspapers and magazines, television, radio, billboards, telephone, the Internet, fax, and billboards. For example, the Statista page tells us that 90% of American citizens watch television on the weekend, 40% use magazines, 61% read the newspaper, and 48.98% with gaming. I never realized how big the media is. Every day, I feel more interested in it since I learn how to make something simple into something interesting that attracts people's attention.
Finally, the media is something powerful in our lives. It is so controlling that we do not realize what it does to us since we can find it more daily, and it takes over us more. Media will always be one of the means of communication that controls all human beings, either in a good or bad way, since everything will depend on the use that each person gives it when using it.
Comments
Post a Comment